Ten Question To Answer-For Fun!
Ten questions to answer on writing, stories and anything else one could think of at short notice. I’m so behind this week with my blog post, so thought this might be a little fun.So imagine I have invited all you creative genius to my imaginary blog table. And you are all seated with a drink and a good morning greeting from Smokey(cat) Now everyone sorted we can begin with the questions.
1) Where is your favourite place to write?
2)What is your favourite question to ask your characters when hot-seating them?
3) Are you a planner or a fly by writing writer?
4) Describe what your Muse looks like to you in three words.
5)What advice would you impart on a first time writer?
6)What song helps you feel in the writing mood?
7)What’s your favourite subject to write about?
8) What was the most inspiring bit of advice you ever heard?
9) What three traits would you like to add to a character?
10) What book have you read this week?(that you would recommend to others)
If you got to the end of them question, fantastic! I hope you all have a wonderful week. And that all of you that are writing are having an extremely productive and magical one. 🙂